Everything you need to know about visiting the show, from dates, registration and admission to arrival and events taking place.
Who should visit?
- Manufacturers, Wholesalers, and Distributors
- Import / Export and Trade Agents
- Contractor: HVAC, MEP, building, Civil, Fire Proofing Contractors
- Engineers, Facility Managers, Fabricators
- Maintenance & repair specialists
- Workshop owners
- Project Managers, Plant Managers, Procurement Managers, Technical Managers
Workshops by Milwaukee and Black & Decker. Click the logos below for more information and registration
Hardware+Tools Middle East 2021 will take place in Za'abeel Hall 3 of the Dubai World Trade Centre. Find the easiest way to get to the venue and the other services available while there.
Introduced with the aim of facilitating business connections between exhibitors and visitors, the Business Matchmaking Program is a vital tool for exhibitors and visitors pre-show, which allows them to efficiently set their meeting agendas for maximum benefit – it’s about meeting the right people in the right place at the right time.
This tool is free to use and exclusively for pre-registered visitors and exhibitors.Find out more
Getting to the show
Whether you're an international visitor flying into Dubai, or based in the UAE, here you will find all the information you need to know about getting to the show and staying in Dubai
- Exhibition grounds
- Traveldesk, accommodation and visa
- Transport options and parking
- Venue map
Dubai World Trade Centre
In case you are driving to the exhibition at the Dubai World Trade Centre, free open parking lots are available close to the exhibition halls. Both free open parking lots and multi-storey paid parking options are available.Click here to see the map