Want to make the right connections at Hardware+Tools Middle East?
About the Program
Introduced with the aim of facilitating business connections between exhibitors and visitors, the Business Matchmaking Program is a vital tool for exhibitors and visitors pre-show, which allows you to efficiently set your meeting agendas for maximum benefit – it’s about meeting the right people in the right place at the right time.
We can help you find and connect with the exhibiting companies who matter the most to your business, before the show. Register online as a visitor and you will be automatically profiled into the Business Matchmaking Program.
1. Search for exhibitors based by company, products or country of origin
2. Identify which exhibitors you want to meet at the show
3. Schedule your meetings before you arrive
- Business Matchmaking Visitor Guide (pdf, 735 KB)
Searching for pre-registered visitors in advance will ease your preparation phase, as it lists in detail which companies & who you can expect to see at the exhibition. Our Business Matchmaking team will then work to assist you and confirm these meetings before and during the show - so you can use your time effectively! Features of the program include:
• Visitor profiling filtering and automatic matchmaking
• Scheduling meetings and also mini-workshops
• Real-time diary tracking
• Business Matchmaking team assistance with using the program, scheduling meetings and also on-site at the show.
Download Visitor Guide
- Business Matchmaking Exhibitor Guide (pdf, 1 MB)